|Tags||design tips marketing tips printing branding design resources cmyk fun facts did you know? signage pantone imprints leaflet colours election colour matching leaflets show all posts|
Any wedding needs the basic printed stationery.
• Invitations - The main of the stationery, a formal invitation for all guests.
• Place Cards - A sit down meal means people will need a seat. Handy personalised place cards will sort the job.
• RSVP Cards - Encourage guests to RSVP by including personalised RSVP cards.
• Save the Dates - Make sure your guests save your date with personalised save the date cards before the invitations.
Can you think of anything else? We can!
Be personal to yourself and your wedding...
Make sure you like the stationery you are supplying your guests. Choose the design your partner and self love, along with the colours and materials you dream of. There is so many options, designs, details and styles to choose from, so look around before you buy.
It is your big day, make it yours in all areas.
Show your creative side...
Be creative with your design across all your stationery. Impress your guests and make them excited for your wedding by giving them excitingly designed stationery. With the help of a professional, you can create a gorgeous stationery set that hits all the right creative and etiquette notes!
Being designers ourselves, having correspondence across all stationery is important. You don't want your invitations to be bright pink and your wedding to be green and yellow, give your guests a sneak peak of what they are in for.
You will need the basics...
All the basic wedding stationary is going to help in some way, that's why people choose it over and over.
• Invitations - The main stationery, a formal invitation for all guests. Populary, you may choose to have 2 different invitations, one for your daytime reception and one for the evening.
• Place Cards - A sit down meal at your daytime reception, means people will require a seat. Handy personalised place and table cards will sort the job. Along with that, a large printed seating plan may help your arrangements even futher.
• Welcome Signs - A simple sign, the same look as your invitations to welcome your guests to the big day.
• Event program / Order of Service - You may have a strict schedule for your wedding day and by supplying your guests with a program may encorage your day to run as smoothly as possible. It may also give them an idea of the exciting things they have to expect.
• Menus - Including your daytime food menu may be an idea to help thes guests choose what they require to eat.
• RSVP Cards - Encourage guests to RSVP by including personalised RSVP cards alongside the invitations, then you know exactly who will be attending your big day.
• Request a Song Cards - Very new and such a great idea. These cards allow your guests to reply to your RSVP with a song of their choice. Your guests will be definitely excited about this one!
• Save the Dates - Make sure your guests save your date with personalised save the date cards before the formal invitations.
• Thank You Cards - After the big day, thank your guests for your being there. Personalise and get these professional printed for the perfect finish.
Check, check and double check again...
Don't get any vital details wrong. Let all your wedding team check the work when your designs are on proof before commencing with print. Once your designs have been printed, there is not going back... unless you folk out another lot of money to cover the job.
Take a look around before ordering a big job lot of prints, so that you can find the perfect printers to work alongside you. Like many printers, you can request a sample pack, with ours being free! See below for more details...
Have you been married? f you think we have missed off any of the important printed wedding needs, post your comments and ideas below.
on all orders
up to 80% Faster