|Tags||design tips marketing tips printing design resources branding cmyk fun facts did you know? imprints pantone leaflets signage leaflet colours display inspiration colour matching election show all posts|
January is almost round the corner and every business needs to prepare their promotions and advertising for the month ahead. So here's what goes on in January - this month is all about starting your marketing year off right!
New Year’s Day – January 1
Motivation & Inspiration Day – January 2
Trivia Day – January 4
Bubble Bath Day – January 8
Cut Your Energy Costs Day – January 10
Rubber Ducky Day – January 13
Organize Your Home Day – January 14
Handwriting Day – January 23
International Fun at Work Day – January 29
Next Month Preview
American Heart Month
Boost Your Self Esteem Month
Time Management Month
Senior Independence Month
Canned Food Month
Valentine’s Day – February 14
President’s Day – February 15
Is there something that sticks out for you? Work with any idea and make it orginal - your customers are sure to notice you if you hold a Rubber Duck Day Party!
Here are a few of my own ideas on what you can do in January...
- Tell your customers in the next Newsletter, Leaflet or Booklet about your business resolutions and how you hope to deliver them in the coming year. Get them interested in what you are doing this year right from the start!
- Make sure your Stationery, Promos and Advertising material is ready on January 1st, you need to get your name out there before your competion do. Get everything organised and set up for distibution.
- Give your customers and clients something to keep for the whole year! This could be a printed Year Planner with your logo and name on, or a printed hat! Why not send a small promotional gift out with quotes and invoices?
- Want to grow your mailing list or just grow your custom? Hold a contest where new subscribers and customers can be entered to win! This could be to win anything you can afford to put out there, even something you sell yourself. It is proven that these contests really do work and get customers talking - everyone loves a freebie!
- Vehicle graphics are seen by thousands and thousands of people a day. Turn your vehicle in to a mobile billboard - especially if you are on the road a lot! Vinyls can be added to your vehicle fairly cheaply, if your budget allows consider a full or partial vehicle wrap to really get noticed!
- Join in with the January Sales, it's a must!
I'm sure you can think of many ideas for your business advertising in the new year. Just don't let your sales fall in January due to unorganisation! Get your print advertising ready to hit January in the new year.
on all orders
up to 80% Faster