|Tags||design tips marketing tips printing design resources branding cmyk fun facts did you know? leaflet colours signage leaflets pantone imprints election colour matching inspiration display show all posts|
All marketing starts with a strategy.
You need to know what you are planning, what you want to achieve & who your target audience is.
Growing a small business can be done through both online marketing platforms and physical printing. High quality printing is far from dead and if you want to reach customers and have a big impact, then one of the key elements in your marketing mix to consider is printing. Printing is responsible for flyers, banners, business cards, tags, envelopes and more… essentially; everything that has the ability to be printed has the ability to market your product.
Leaflets are an easy, affordable way to promote your business in any area you please. The low cost also makes it a useful addition to a large promotional campaign.
An effective leaflet or flyer will do three things: attract the readers’ attention, generate interest in your product and ask for the recipient for an action. If your Leaflet does this, then you are on to a winner..
Another big plus of using leaflets in your marketing approach is the longevity you can get from them. Unlike papers, which are often recycled once we finish reading them or billboards that may only have a 2 week cycle, printed leaflets can sit on the desk in your clients business for weeks.
A printed brochure is one of the most important pieces of media a company as this handout will hold all the vital ingredients for the customer or client. Showcase your work in an amazing high quality brochure - include who you are, what you do and how you are going to achieve the consumer goals.
Brochures are tangible, they create a sense of trust and professionalism within the reader. Brochures can also be kept by the reader, sometimes for weeks and months.
In this sense, first impressions do count and the quality the customers see will give a lasting impression on your brand.
Not only print!
Make sure you consider the following other objectives for any small business in order to achieve and grow -
• Email Marketing / E-Newsletters
• Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest, Youtube & much more!
• Online Presence - Website, Blogging, Avdertisments
• Networking / Building Relationships
• Utilise Any Free Advertising!
eColourPrint's Top Tips!
• Quality is key. First impressions count and the quality the customers see will give a lasting impression on your brand. Make sure you take time to produce the best outcome possible.
• Ensure that you carry the same marketing message across all different channels for brand uniformity. Customers / clients will get confused if they see offers in different areas. Also, if you stick to one single message, then every area of the board if going to see your target message.
• It is essential that you gather data throughout your marketing campaign so you can judge results and only use your top market strategies in your next campaign.
on all orders
up to 80% Faster